This scholarship fully funded on applicant’s badminton program fees in LCW Badminton Academy.
- To recognize young and potential talents badminton players
- To promote the sport of badminton
- To ensure that these talented and skillful individuals are able to achieve the fullest potential.
Terms & Conditions:-
- Must demonstrate high level of skills, abilities and potential in the performance assessment session.
- Only LCW Badminton Academy members nominated by the Head Coach or Dato’ Lee Chong Wei DSPN DB DCSM are eligible to apply.
- The recipient shall not be holding (concurrently) any other full or partial sports scholarship from other organization / foundations / educational institute.
- Must be Malaysian citizen, below 20 years of age as of 1st January 2017; with excellent sporting achievement in badminton.
- Scholarship offered is not transferable to another program and is neither transferable to other recipient nor is the unutilised portion of the scholarship refundable or exchangeable for cash or other alternatives.
- Continuation of the scholarship is subject to the recipient successfully meeting the requirements of each term of the LCW Badminton Academy program and adherence to program rules.
- The scholarship is opened for application from 2017 to 2021.
- In the event that the recipient is suspended or terminated by LCW Badminton Academy at any point in time, before the completion of the programme, the scholarship shall automatically be terminated.
- OLDTOWN Group reserves the right to forfeit the scholarship offered when a recipient decides to discontinue the program. In such circumstances, the full program fees will be payable by the recipient, from the date of termination and for the remainder of the program.
Application Supporting Documents:-
- Photocopy IC of the applicant
- Passport-Sized Photograph
- Parents / guardian’s latest 3 months salary slip or salary confirmation letter from employer
- Certified true copy of badminton achievement certificates or recommendation letter from Chief Coach or Dato’ Lee Chong Wei DSPN DB DCSM.
- Complete badminton program information including training schedules, fees and duration to complete.
- Updated Resume – including applicant’s co-curricular/extra-curricular activities, achievements and certificates.
- One (1) page summary of yourself, illustrating your personal profile, aspirations, sporting background, and any other relevant facts.
For scholarship enquiries:-
Tel: 05-541 5511 (ext. 263 & 265)
For LCW Badminton Academy enquiries:-
Tel: +6016-520 2528
Websites : www.lcwacademy.com.my
To apply for LCW Badminton Academy Scholarship, you can download the application form here, complete it and mail all information to the address below.
OLDTOWN Berhad (CSR Department)
2, Jalan Portland
Kawasan Perindustrian Tasek
Perak Darul Ridzuan